Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wood Wornall Counts on Chris Christensen

Why do winning dog handlers rely on Chris Christensen Products? Read the following letter from Professional Dog Handler Wood Wornall to find out.

I am a great believer in the old adage "it's a poor craftsman who blames his tools". I am also a firm believer in using equipment and shampoos that will make my job easier and the results better.
I was first introduced to Chris Christensen and his products many years ago. The first product that I used was his whitening shampoo. It was apparent to all of us that there was no product to compare to it. Then I sampled one of his pin brushes. My reaction was to throw out all the old brushes in my tack box and buy three more!! I am serious when I tell you that this is the same reaction we have had to all of Chris's products. From shampoos and conditioners to blow dryers, from stripping knives to thinning shears to brushes and combs.
I am not the hardest "sell" in my organization.
Anyone who knows my daughter, Jenny, KNOWS we refer to her as the "queen of product". She is our biggest fan of Chris's products.
If you were to ask me why his products are superior, I can sum it up easily. Chris is a perfectionist. He is innovative and he listens to his costumers. His products are always the top of the line. If you have any suggestions, he is always willing to listen.
How refreshing is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Wood Wornall